Sales Representatives sells products, goods, and services to customers. Sales Representatives maintain relationships with their existing customer base through office visits, meetings, check-up calls, or follow-up emails. The twenty-first century is the world of Business. .Big or small trade and its twin brother advertisement are what is ubiquitous around the world. Startups are pitching in with the master of the world, self- sustained culture. Corporates or one-man shows, sales are at the heart of the story. Marketing has become both an art and science. As most companies prefer a multi-faceted candidate, they prefer a Graduate.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sales Representatives sells products, goods, and services to customers. Sales Representatives maintain relationships with their existing customer base through office visits, meetings, check-up calls, or follow-up emails
Who should study this course? (Specialized Sales Representative)
- This course is for anyone who is expecting to have direct sales conversations, and feels unprepared! Whether sales are your full-time job, or a hat you wear from time to time, this course is for you.
- Perfect for direct sales novices, marketing managers, event planners, and startup or small business owners.
- This course is designed for those new to direct sales conversations. If you consider yourself an experienced sales professional, it probably isn’t for you.
- This course primarily focuses on face to faces selling or directs sales conversations. For instance, sales conversations you will have at a tradeshow, sales event, exhibit or ‘stand.’
BEFORE YOU START
- Product Knowledge
- Strategic Prospecting Skills
- Rapport Building on the Call
- Buyer-Seller Agreement
- Active Listening
- Qualification Questioning
- Time Management
About the Course
In this course, you will learn how to sell more with less effort. You’ll discover a proven step by step system that elite salespeople use for identifying, engaging and closing high probability prospects so that you can make more money, waste less time with the wrong people and enjoy selling more.
What you’ll learn
- Have direct sales conversations in 5 easy steps! Conversations that generate revenue for your company or organization.
- Confidently start conversations with strangers at trade shows, exhibits, sales events and more!
- Decide if the person you are speaking with is a ‘good lead’ likely to buy from you. (AKA: lead qualification)
- Overcome common fears in face to face selling situations.
- Master the art of active exhibiting.
- Create sales goals that lead to profitable direct sales conversations.
- Provides predictable sales costs
- Lower sales costs
- Reduces administrative overhead
- Eliminates the cost of training and turnover in sales personnel
- Give immediate access to the market
- Provides a highly experienced, more aggressive sales force
- Provides sales forecasting equal or superior to a direct sales force
- Provides a broader sales context for your product
- Adds marketing flexibility at less cost
- Increase sales
Job opportunities for Sales Representatives generally depend on the growth of the economy. New and specialized products also lead to a boost in hiring of Sales Representatives. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 5.2 percent employment growth for Sales Representatives between 2016 and 2026.
Real Career Impact
The other way sales create job security is through demand for experienced and prove salespeople. Every business that sells a product or service needs effective salespeople to drive their revenues. If you are good in sales, you have tremendous market value. Sales Representatives need excellent speaking, listening, interpersonal and critical thinking, as well as being a good negotiator. Employers usually hire candidates who have a bachelor’s degree. Many Sales Representatives have majored in marketing.
Interpreter / Translator Cost Estimator Audiologist
Pharmacy Technician Recruiter Dental Hygienist
Market Research Analyst Biomedical Engineer
Basic/Nano Degree Certificate
Individual Certificates for each course
SPECIALIZED SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ EXECUTIVE – Essentials
A Beginner’s Course
The twenty-first century is the world of Business. .Big or small trade and its twin brother advertisement are what is ubiquitous around the world. Startups are pitching in with the master of the world, self- sustained culture. Corporates or one-man shows, sales are at the heart of the story. Marketing has become both an art and science. As most companies prefer a multi-faceted candidate, they prefer a Graduate.
- New business prospecting
- Building a strong client relationship/ base
- Contacting investors by phone/face-to-face meetings
- Negotiating deals
- Account management
- Closing sales
SALES REPRESENTATIVES should be:
- Competitive and target- driven
- Money- motivated & ambitious
- Career- driven & Success- hungry
- Charismatic & Team player
- Confident & personable on the telephone
- Fully autonomous work
- Flexible working hours
- Progression opportunities
TOP TEN SKILLS
- Product Knowledge
- Strategic prospecting skills
- Rapport – building on the call
- Active listening
- Effective communication
- Time management
- Cross-functional – sales, system, operations – ability
- Buyer – Seller agreement
- Winning sales talk
- Establishing long-term business bonding.
No Reviews found for this course.