TABLE OF CONTENTS
Microsoft Excel is very important in our daily business operations. Microsoft Excel is used in business to perform various mathematical, financial calculations. In Microsoft excel small and big business owners can analyze information and visualize data and information in charts, smart arts, and pivot tables.
Who should study this course? (MS Excel)
- Beginners to spreadsheets and excel
- Those who need a refresher to excel.
BEFORE YOU START
- Removing gridlines.
- Wrapping text.
- Formatting cells with borders & fill.
- Setting cell type (e.g., money vs. regular number vs. text)
- Merging cells.
- Freezing panes.
- Filtering/ sorting
About the Course
This Microsoft Excel for Small Business training course from Infinite Skills will teach you how to utilize the tools in Excel to managing and build your business. This course is designed for users that already have a general working knowledge of Excel. You will start out by learning how to manage your contacts, including customers, vendors, and employees, and also learn how to analyze your demographics and create scheduled and marketing calendars. Erin will teach you how to manage money in Excel by building budgets and planning and tracking loans. This video tutorial will show you how to supervise sales with Excel, prepare invoices, and gauge your business status with Excel. You will also cover topics including configuring cash flow statements, resolving business ratios, and finalizing financial statements. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be able to harness the power of Excel and use it for managing, marketing, and building your business. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons
What you’ll learn
Learn how to use Excel effectively in your business
- Formulas & Chart Building
- Conditional Formatting
- Trend Identification
- Data Consolidation
- Online Data Access
Excel has been an important part of all office administration across all jobs. It has been updated with more features from 2013 onwards.
Real Career Impact
The modern technological subjects of data analytics and big data are open to students who desire to upgrade themselves from excel office work to new world technology jobs.
Financial Analysts Retail Store Managers Project Managers
Business Analysts Data Journalists Accountants
Basic/Nano Degree Certificate
Individual Certificates for each course
MICROSOFT EXCEL FOR BUSINESS – 2013 TO OFFICE 365
A Beginner’s Course
EXCEL is essential for business. When effectively applied, these digital skills are powerful tools to manipulate vast data, automate tasks and present complex information. Its spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. In the US alone millions of job advertisements require the skills – that have high employment potential and attractive salary.
What you’ll learn: PRINT WHAT YOU WANT!
- Master the course from Beginner level to Intermediate level
- Design and automate sophisticated spreadsheets
- Learn most commonly used Excel functions in today’s Business environment
- Build a solid understanding of the basics of Microsoft Excel to increase the proficiency of your work
- Create dynamic charts and data analysis using – IF, VLOOKUP & Pivot Tables
- Get lifetime access to the quizzes, exercises and new updates
- Be comfortable navigating Excel user interface & entering, manipulating and formatting data
- Use formulas & functions to perform calculations on data
- Master Pivot Tables & Basic Macros / VBA
- Access to a professional trainer with 15 years of Excel & IT experience
Install MS Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010
No previous knowledge required
Learn at your own pace
Difference between Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Office 365
Excel 2013 includes applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook. Available as a one-time purchase for use on single PC
Office 365 – premium versions of these applications plus other services that are enabled over the internet – including online storage with One Drive & Skype minutes for home use. You get the full, installed Office experience on PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.
FAMILIAR APPS WITH ALL LATEST FEATURES:
- WORD – Become a better writer with smart tools, help create impressive documents
- EXCEL – Does the complex analysis, empowering master your data
- POWERPOINT- Maximizes the visual impact of presentations with PP Office 365
- ONE NOTE – Digital notebook that lets you type, draw, etc
- OUTLOOK – Get more done with an intelligent inbox and focus on emails
- PUBLISHER – Simple tools for the creation of professional newsletters, brochures, etc
To help you get up to speed some new features that make your work easier has been added in the new Exclusive, new features are added almost every month.
You can work across multiple devices
No need for an internet connection to access documents
Access from anywhere
10 KILLER FEATURES IN THE NEW EXCEL WORD
- Start screen sets the scene
- Enjoy a new Backstage View
- Make Flash Fill magic
- Simplify choices with Recommended charts
- Chart tools get smarter
- Quickly analyze your data
- Answer questions instantly with Pivot Tables
- Make quick reports with Power View
- Share files and work with other people
- Share work to your social networks
12 EXCEL FUNCTIONS MADE EASY
- SVM – SVM – SVMIFS
- COUNT – COUNTA – COUNTIF – COUNTIFS
3) AVERAGE – AVERAGEIF –AVERAGEIFS – MAX -MIN
- EXCEL Junction
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
EARN A CERTIFICATE
180 modules of Training
100 + videos
75 downloadable exercises
No Reviews found for this course.