E-COMMERCE – also known as Electronic Commerce or Internet Commerce is a way of doing business over large networks such as the internet. Starting an online business is a great way to commence one’s entrepreneurship journey and build a passive income. Whether you have a side-hustle you want to turn into a full-time gig or looking to break ground and start a full-time business – E-Commerce is the new way of doing both domestic and international business. Some of the categories of E-Commerce business are: B2C – Business between companies and consumersB2B = Business between one company and anotherC2C – Business between individual consumers
TABLE OF CONTENTS
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet. In the 1990s the rise of eBay and Amazon revolutionized the e-commerce industry.
Who should study this course? (E-Commerce)
- Amazon and eBay Retail seller who want to learn more about wholesale sourcing
- Retail Store business owner who wants to learn how and where to buy an item on wholesale
- if you want to make money selling products online
BEFORE YOU START
- Smart Navigation
- Simple Design
- Quick Check-out
- Brand Recognition
- Marketing Support
About the Course
- This course contains proven steps and strategies on how to find the best and legitimate wholesalers, and become successful in your business.
- There are many people who would want to establish their own businesses, both traditional and online.
- However, many of them do not last for long.
- It’s either they don’t know how to handle the business well, or they started on the wrong foot when they stumbled on unreliable and fake wholesalers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to choose a product to sell
- Top 10 Most Profitable Product Categories
- Research tools to find popular products to sell
- Permits, licenses, and accounts that you need
- How to find the right suppliers
- Product supplier types
- Product sourcing methods
- Best drop shipping sites
- Business practices that ensure success
- Tips to become successful when you sell at eBay
1. E-commerce helps an organization to provide better customer services.
2. E-commerce helps to simplify the business processes and makes them faster and efficient.
3. Among the top advantages for starting an e-commerce business are eliminating geographical limitations, gaining new customers with search engine visibility, lower costs for maintenance and rent, and higher capacity for goods and deliveries.
4. Low Financial cost- One of the major benefits of e-commerce website development is that it has a lower startup cost.
5. Physical stores may have to pay a lot of money for setting up an e-commerce store. But, online e-commerce store does not have to spend thousands of money.
E–commerce workers are employed in the electronic shopping and mail-order houses industry. And according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the number of those workers is growing: From December 1997 to December 2016, employment in electronic shopping and mail-order houses increased by nearly 80 percent
Real Career Impact
Students interested in e-commerce have many options for education in the area, including flexible online courses. Fortunately, the demand for jobs with e-commerce degrees is increasing, with growth projected for every career path in the field.
Market research analysis Web development Web administration
Salary: $196,486 to $309,442
Basic/Nano Degree Certificate
Individual Certificates for each course
E – COMMERCE: ESSENTIALS TO START A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS
A Beginners’ Course
E-COMMERCE – also known as Electronic Commerce or Internet Commerce is a way of doing business over large networks such as the internet. Starting an online business is a great way to commence one’s entrepreneurship journey and build a passive income.
Whether you have a side-hustle you want to turn into a full-time gig or looking to break ground and start a full-time business – E-Commerce is the new way of doing both domestic and international business. Some of the categories of E-Commerce business are:
- B2C – Business between companies and consumers
- B2B = Business between one company and another
- C2C – Business between individual consumers
- The state of E-Commerce
- Finding your own Product Niche
- Evaluating Marketing viability
- Conducting Competitive analysis
- Setting up your Store
- Making your business profitable
Setting up your website puts your product in front of the probable consumers and the world at large. An E-Commerce website allows customers not only provides information about the availability of stock and services but enables customers to post their comments regarding products and services. This facility helps the owner/boss to get feedback on his products and services, which in turn helps him to improve his business.
The new arrangement through E-Commerce helps to quickly conduct/transact business. Online transfer of data and money makes business effortless and double fast.
Marketing is also carried out in quick time. Content travels across the world with lightning speed and the present social media makes it still easier to interact with customers and business partners alike.
No Reviews found for this course.