Java is an Object-Oriented Programming OOP – a new way of organizing and developing programs and it is not connected any particular language. The growth of Java has been phenomenal due to its simplicity, portability and security. Java’s motto is WRITE ONCE RUN ANYWHERE WORA . Its main components are JVM, JRE, JDK. Java is currently used in many devices.Some of the applications are,Desktop, Web, Enterprise, Mobile, Embedded System, Smart Card, Robotics and Games etc..,
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The object-oriented language, Java is open source, which makes Java programming language one of the most popular choices among others. It’s almost two decades since we know Java and the programming language has become more approachable each passing day. Just like every other programming language, Java has evolved extensively to lessen the code implementation dependencies. This gives more weight age to the language when compared to others. The best thing about Java is that once a code is written it can be run at different places with or without the slightest change in the code. There are 7 reasons that entice users towards Java.
- An Object-Oriented Programming Language
- Open Source Programming Language
- Exceptional Community Support
- Java has rich APIs
- Versatile Programming Language
- Excellent Documentation Support
- Java has helped create some Real-World apps
- The Bottom Line
Who should study this course? (JAVA)
- People who want to learn Java programming language
- Complete beginners. We got you covered. We’ll start from compilation & interpretation.
- Programmers switching from other languages
- Java programmers who are not feeling confident about their existing Java skills
BEFORE YOU START
- You must know at least the basics of how to use a computer and should be able to start a command line shell.
- If you are new to programming then Introduction to Programming is strongly recommended.
- If you already know C++ or any other Object-Oriented language, Java should be easy to pick up.
About the Course
Java is a set of technologies (programming language and computing platform) for creating and running software. However, Java is often used to refer Java programming language for simplicity. … JVM – JVM (Java Virtual Machine) is an abstract machine that enables your computer to run a Java program.
What you’ll learn
- Understand variables and perform operations with them
- Create Arrays to store data
- Create multidimensional arrays to store data
- Get the input from the user
- Create and manipulate files on the system
- Understand Object Orient Programming principals in depth
- Use abstract classes and interfaces to model your classes
- Java offers higher cross-functionality and portability as programs written in one platform can run across desktops, mobiles, embedded systems.
- Java is a mature language, therefore more stable and predictable. The Java Class Library enables cross-platform development.
- Being highly popular at an enterprise, embedded and network level, Java has a large active user community and support available.
- Unlike C and C++, Java programs are compiled independent of the platform in bytecode language which allows the same program to run on any machine that has a JVM installed.
- Java has powerful development tools like Eclipse SDK and NetBeans which have debugging capability and offer integrated development environment.
With a projected growth rate of 19 percent for the 2014-2024 period (according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for all application programming), the career prospects for Java programmers are indeed excellent. Java is everywhere: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world.
Real Career Impact
- Although, an old programming course Java is still in demand in the world over. Java qualified students will never be without employment the world over.
- Most IT companies require Java qualified technology professionals.
Programmer Analyst Java Developer Computer Programmer Senior Java Developer
Senior Programmer Analyst Web Developer Application Developer System Programmer
Salary: $47,169 to $106,610
Instructional Tools: Available: Self- Paced Learning:
- Course, Videos, Lectures, and Readings
- Practice Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Practice Graded Assignments with Feedback
- Personalized Project Supervision
- Personalized Programming Assignments
- Course details: 01 September 2019- 6 months
- Time Commitment: 8-10 hours/week
- Program Fee : $199 – EMI= 100+99 Taxes Applicable
Limited period offer: 15 August 2019
4. Payment: Visit the website to pay – by Credit card
EMI facility available
Key Features of Java = 10+In-demand skills and tools
3+ Real-Life projects
Gain hands-on experience
Earn Basic/Nano Degree certificate on course completion
Learning Path/Road Map: Chapter 1: Basics of Java
Chapter 2: Introduction to Java
Chapter 3: Evolution of Java
Chapter 4: Tokens
Chapter 5: Basic Structure of program
Chapter 6: Constants, Variables, Data Types
Chapter 7: Operators and Expressions
Chapter 8: OOPs
Chapter 9: Class, Methods, Strings, Vectors, Statements
Basic/Nano Degree Certificate
Individual Certificates for each course
|Section -1 Basics Of Java|
|Basics of Java||FREE||00:08:33|
|‘Change’ is one of the most critical aspects of software development and management. New tools and new approaches are announced almost every day. To build today’s complex software we need to use sound construction techniques and program structures that are easy to comprehend, implement and modify in a wide variety of situations. Since the invention of the computer, over the last four decades, many programming approaches have been tried – modular, top-down, bottom-up and structured programming. Why choose Java? 1. Develop software on one platform and deploy it on virtually any other platforms. 2. Create programs that can run in a web browser is access available web services. 3. Develop server-side applications like online stores, polls, image galleries, form processing, etc.., 4. Create powerful apps for mobile phones and other embedded devices. What should I know before? No technical knowledge of programming language needed should know basic concepts about programming, knowledge of C or C++ helps learn concepts faster. Intended Audience – Beginners/Starters new to Java.|
|Section 2 - Java Introduction|
|Section 3 - Java Evolution|
|History and Features||00:10:04|
|Components and JVM Architecture||00:09:02|
|Section 4 - Tokens|
|Section 5 - Basic structure of program|
|Section 6 - Constants,Variables,Data Types|
|Section 7 - Operators and Expressions|
|Operators and their types||00:09:00|
|Section 8 - OOPs|
|Section 9 -Class,Object, Method,Strings,Vectors, Statements|
|Class, Object, Method||00:06:27|
|Strings, Vectors and Statements||00:11:19|
|Section 10 - Arrays|
No Reviews found for this course.